This Policy applies to customer information we collect in Egypt through Mezashop.com
Information We Collect:
- We collect your information from the following sources:
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and website registrations,
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information:
- Mezashop.com does not sell or rent your personal information.
- Mezashop.com uses your information to provide products and services and to support core business functions.
- We may combine all the information we collect. We may disclose your information within our mother company (El-Kahera for Computer).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- With service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations or joint products.
- We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include email newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
- We participate in interest-based advertising. This means that you may see advertising on our website tailored to how you browse or shop or you may see advertising for Mezashop.com on other websites based on your browsing behavior across websites.
Information We Collect
- We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Give Us
we collect personal through our website. Some examples are when you:
· Create an account on our websites;
· Request customer service or contact us;
· Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey.
How We Use Your Information
· Mezashop.com uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication,
· To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
· To register and service your account;
· To administer surveys, contests, and promotions;
· To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
· To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
· To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
· To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in Egypt where the service providers maintain facilities. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition, our service providers may not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Mezashop.com, our customers, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers. Mezashop.com may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
From time to time with your consent, we may disclose information with carefully selected companies who may offer you products and services of interest.
How to Access and Update Your Information
Mezashop.com takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
· If you have created an account on our website, log into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your own contact information and payment information, as well as contact information for recipients you have designated.
· Contact us at the email or postal address listed in the "Contact Us" . Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide you the personal information requested if reasonably available, unless it infringes on the privacy of other individuals and subject to reasonable limitations provided by law. Otherwise we will describe the types of information we typically collect. We will provide access and make changes you request, or will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request.
How We Secure Your Information
· Securing your information is a company priority. Whether you are shopping on our website, we use reasonable security measures to help protect the confidentiality of personal information.
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).